Duncanville portrait and wedding photography

Duncanville portrait and wedding photography
Portrait and Wedding photography by Hensley Photography in Duncanville

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Senior Portraits Maggie



Last weekend I went with Maggie to the Cedar Ridge Preserve, formerly the Dallas Nature Center, for her senior portraits. It offered a lot of interesting settings and a place where she could easily change clothes to get a variety of looks. Within a couple of hours, we had so much variety, I had a hard time choosing for the blog. Even though the bluebonnets were stunning, I think my favorite was in a field of tall grass. I was so glad that Maggie was so natural and easy to work with. When I asked her to go sit in the field, she didn't even hesitate. Maggie is planning to study anthropology at SMU starting in the fall. Congratulations on your graduation! I know you'll love SMU!



No comments:

Post a Comment